Hansastroi is one of the few companies in Russia offering to it’s clients not only general contracting but also Construction Management (CM), a type of project delivery which is so popular in the Western countries.
In the CM-type project delivery, the CM-contractor is responsible for organization and coordination of all details of the design and construction processes. This enables the CM-contractor to make project cost estimation already in the different design stages by selecting effective resource-saving technologies and optimal functional characteristics for the building's future operation and maintenance. After the completion of the building our Clients receive a maintenance manual containing full information about the building’s structures, materials and engineering systems. We are also always ready to acquaint the personnel of our Clients with building management and maintenance methods.
Hansastroi has all necessary design and construction licenses to manage the entire of CM-project delivery process by securing time schedules, quality level, and transparency of all project activities.
Advantages for the Client
- Greater flexibility to respond the Client’s changing needs
- Ability to overlap design and construction:
- "Checks and Balances" during design
- advance start of construction works
- CM-contractor provides input to the design team (costs, scheduling, value engineering, materials)
- Fewer and less costly change orders
- The Client pays only for what he gets